Saturday, December 19, 2009

something new.

happy saturday.

it's so dreary & i'm into it.
my tummy hurts today.

anyways, i'm so over boys. i mean, i love them but i haven't been single in little over two-years. WTF. that's too long. i need to find myself, but i can tell already that i just took a huge step onto the right track.

as i was drunkenly sobbing, shane did not even comfort me. he didn't touch me.
plus, how are you gonna dump someone while they're drunk? i thought i was going to get lucky; and i got dumped. it's totally laughable though. because i did get lucky that night.
yeah, it's overwhemling, but i just see so many little things about "us" that were not right. that were, in my head one way; but totally different in real life.
i deserve better. i really do.

i'm really really am falling in love with myself. it's fucking ME TIME. and i couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment